It’s the question every year isn’t it? Have you been naughty or nice?
Well I say I’ve been nice so to help that bf of mine who says he’s struggling with a few extra things to get me here is my top 10 Christmas gifts . . .
1. The Cocoa Brown Luxury Gift Set – £19.99
2. Ruby Bijou Steam Punk heart necklace in either red, racing car green or burgundy – £16.99
Contact Linda for the above colour options
3. Butter London nail polish . . . any colour 🙂 – £14.00 (can also be bought in Avoca in Belfast)
4. Betty and Walter Bolsteringly Soothing Bath Salts – Boots – £6.00
5. Pink punch – Maybelline Baby lips – £2.99
6. Gold tone make me smile, short necklace – River Island – £4.00
7. Binky London Nail Polish – Grosvenor Gold – £4.95
8. Betsy and Walter Itsy Bitsy Bubbly Bits – Boots – £10.00
9. Cut out hexagon earrings – Topshop – £8.50
10. Joules Brilliant Bath Fizzes – Boots – £6.00
I have to admit that was pretty hard to compile a list of ten things, perhaps as you get older you start to want less, or you have everything or perhaps presents don’t matter enough. Well ok I’ve not 100% reached that final conclusion yet lol I’m still young and I still like prezzies!