I’m writing this to you all at 5.38am on Monday morning (5/10/15) and I still haven’t slept! I’m tired but the constant pain in my kidneys from this stupid infection means I can’t get comfy or sleep.
So I did the usual can sleep things. . .
– watch random TV channels (even they turned off for the night hours ago)
– look through Facebook
– look through and read a few blogs
– read the online papers (OK, OK I looked at the pictures on the daily mail online)
– looked through Snapchat. . . No one was on!
– went on instagram. . . For about an hour till I got really hungry, obsessed with pom poms and read enough quotes to write my own book (ps, I’m now starving!!)
– took a little ‘browse’ at some online shops
– went back on Facebook, still nothing happening so added a ranting ‘i can’t sleep and I’m bored’ status update
– took a ‘little look’ on my Zara mobile app
– bought a new handbag
– went back on Facebook to talk to my friend on night duty who commented on the ranty status
– Oh wait, oh yeah, just casually bought a new handbag at 4.30am, as you do!
But look you gotta admit my new handbag (forever remembered as the 4.30am purchase) is gorgeous and a steal at only £19.99!
My beautiful ‘soft city bag’ in all its glory (yes I was that bored I screenshotted and cropped each photo!)
I can’t wait for it to arrive, another bag to add to my Zara collection!!!!
Maybe being awake all night doesn’t have just as many downfalls. Xx