This originally was a recipe I picked up a couple of years ago on the Sainsbury’s website, they don’t seem to have it on there any more so let me share my tweeked recipe with you.
- 400 grams of white chocolate
- 100 grams of digestive biscuits
- 50 grams of rich tea biscuits
- 150 grams of mini marshmallows ( I picked up these Mini Rocky Mountain Marshmallows from Sostrene Grene)
- 100 grams of Cadbury Mini eggs
- 50 grams Milky Bar Eggs
Basically you can just pick whatever ‘mini eggs’ you like.
- Break up your white chocolate in a bowl and melt it over hot water (be careful not to let it burn)
- Break up your digestive and rich tea biscuits into pieces, not too small as you want to have bits of crunch in your Rocky Roads
- Line a dish/tin with with either grease proof paper or clingfilm
- Once your white chocolate has melted set it to the side for a few minutes just to cool slightly, in the mean time set aside a quarter of your ‘mini egg’ mix (these will go on the top at the end)
- Pour into the melted white chocolate your broken up biscuits, mini marshmallows and 3/4 of your ‘mini egg’ mix and mix together
- Pour your Rocky Road mix into your lined dish/tin and use the back of a spoon to level it out.
- Top the Rocky Roads with your remaining 1/4 of ‘mini egg’ mix and push them down into the Rocky Roads as much as possible and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Once set remove from dish/tin and cut into squares, serve and enjoy.
Super easy to make and personalise as your own and an eggs-cellent activity to do with the kids to entertain them over the Easter Holidays and use up all those Easter Eggs.